Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
Dr. Louis E. Bisogni, Chiropractic; completed his education and internship at the Columbia Institute of Chiropractic in 1976. Since then he has been in private practice in Westchester County, New York, giving him over 40 years of professional experience.
Dr. Bisogni is a member of both the New York State Chiropractic Association and the American Chiropractic Association. He has been certified by the National College of Chiropractic as an Industrial Consultant and the New York Chiropractic Association as an Insurance Consultant. In addition, he is a certified Sports Practitioner referred to regularly by professional sports teams and physicians. Dr. Bisogni frequently lectures on spinal care and rehabilitation with special emphasis on lower back pain, headaches, and sports injuries. He works closely with other health professionals including Orthopedists, Neurologists, Internists and Massage Therapists for the well-being of his patients.
Northern Westchester Hospital
As of April 2006, Dr. Bisogni became one of the first Chiropractors to be appointed on staff at Northern Westchester Hospital.
Dr. Bisogni is the producer and host of local television show “Healthy Frontiers”. The show airs Thursdays at 6:30 PM and Fridays at 10:30 AM on White Plains channel 76, and features local health professionals discussing current health topics.
Back and Neck School
In addition to his office hours, Dr. Bisogni has introduced Westchester Safety Consultants Neck and Back School. Its purpose is to help small and large businesses reduce the cost of Worker’s Compensation claims by teaching employees how to avoid back injury. Certified as a Chiropractic Industrial Consultant, Dr. Bisogni is fully qualified in the field of ergonomics.
Dr. Bisogni is president of BioPosture professional advisory board. BioPosture™ BioMemoryFoam™ mattresses and pillows are available exclusively via referrals from a Network of Doctors of Chiropractic and related licensed Healthcare Professionals.
- Ergonomics and Disability Evaluator
- X-Ray Analysis
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Industrial Consultant
- Applied Kinesiology
- Diplomate of National Chiropractic Board of Examiners
Community Involvement & Achievement
- 1993 – Present – Affiliated with professional athletes and sports teams; Major League Baseball, PGA, NBA, WNBA.
- 2012 ETM Award – Education Through Music Award – “For his outstanding service to music education advocacy”
- 2012 – Lions Club International – “Melvin Jones Award” – The highest award bestowed by Lions Club International for humanitarian services.
- 2009 Guest Lecturer – International Chiropractic Association
- 2007 Guest Lecturer – Healthy Back & Neck Topics – Norwegian Cruise Lines
- 2005-2006 Ergonomic Evaluation – Gannett Westchester Newspapers
- 2005 Chiropractor 100 Mile Bike Ride Lake Tahoe – Lymphoma & Leukemia Society
- 2001-2002 March of Dimes Walkathon – Chiropractor – White Plains
- 2001 S.U.N.Y Purchase Dance and Theater Chiropractor
- 1998 Chiropractor 24th annual lease on Life Walkathon
- 1998 Chiropractor for Golden Apple bikathon in Westchester County
- 1998 Chiropractor for Walk America – March of Dimes – Westchester Chapter
- 1997 Big Apple Golf Classic – Chiropractor – Wykagyl Country Club
- 1997 Chiropractic Fund Raiser – Make-A-Wish Foundation – Hudson Valley Chapter
- 1997 Chiropractor for Taconic Road Runners’ Club meet in Westchester County
- 1993-2002 Chiropractic Presentations to BOCES